Sunday, June 19, 2011






Sat Nam everyone!
It's me again with the latest news. As I've said before I'm a "Hinz 57 as far as my spirituality is concerned. I'm a 7th Day Adventist & I practice Kundalini Yoga & Meditation. I've also been wearing a turban 4 the past few weeks & getting used to it. Heck I've even wore it to church & got a lot of positive feedback for it. At first people wondered about it & asked me about it. But when I explained what it was all about they were supportive. So you guys will see me with a different turban I made from some material that my friend Teri let me test out. That's the first pic.
I also have an altar where I do my Sadhana. The first pic is just that. The other 2 pics my 4 year old cat Sunny decided that he wanted 2 be worshiped I guess so he just jumped on top of it & then I took pictures of him while he was up there. I hope that all of you will get a big kick out of it. Until next time Sat Nam,
Dana Morgan AKA Amrita Kaur

No comments:

Post a Comment