Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Spiritual Name


For all those who don't yet know me allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dana Poulos (Morgan is my pen name). Well I've been practicing Kundalini yoga & Meditation off & on for the past few years. & while I'm actually a 7th Day Adventist, I've felt drawn to this type of yoga. I love the chanting & meditation & as far as the yoga asnas are concerned I have to modify some of them to meet my special needs.
Well a few months ago I was at 3HO's website & saw something about requesting a spiritual name. So out of curiosity I went ahead & got one. I made a small donation for it & got it within a few days after that. My spiritual name is Amrita Kaur. Amrita means deathless. Well I think that God has a sense of humor when he allowed me to be assigned that name because to me death means REST GLORIOUS REST!! & Kaur is for female Sikhs meaning lioness. Well I feel like a mama cat protecting her baby! My cat Sunny will be 4 years old next Monday & he's the only baby that I'll be having. Well that's it for now I hope this helps to clear up any confusion about me so far. Tomorrow I'll tell you all how & why I started wearing turbans! Until then Sat Nam,
Dana Morgan AKA Amrita Kaur

No comments:

Post a Comment